I am looking for guest posters for my blog! I am going away for a week and I normally update my blog daily or every other day. So if you want to “look after my hamster” so to speak(!), all you will need do is:
- Make 1 bento, (it does not have to be a charaben / character bento either!)
- Take a nice colourful photo, (watermarking is welcome, but not essential)
- Write about who you are and what your website is about, and link to it,
- Describe how you made the bento, what inspired it and who you made it for,
- Share your bento making tips and tricks if you have any!
This is a great chance to get your own blog promoted! You don’t have to be a superstar or a famous bento maker! Even if you have never made a bento before, why not give your first time a try and blog about it here? I will choose one each day to be published on the main page.
How to submit your content: Please send your photo and text in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Guest Post”
I will be away from 7th – 14th April, so it would be terrific if you could send in your posts asap from now!
Many thanks and looking forward to seeing your entries!